Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Comic creativity!

What a cool idea for a flash animation, great sound and wonderful artwork. This has to be one of the most creative flash animations i've seen for a while. Well done

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Mmm, Nostalgic

Great game, sort of reminds me of the old PS1 game Guardians Crusade, I loved that game- just shows you how good a flash game can be. Everyone wants the ability to avoid a battle if you just can't be bothered and get straight into the good stuff.

Bee Battle Bee Battle

Good Feel.

The game has a good feel to it- with the music and graphics styles but it lacks a bit of entertainment, you could add things like speed boosts, things to use against the other player in multi-player mode, perhaps even enemies you have to avoid, anyway good luck in your future projects.

SpaceStomp SpaceStomp

I really enjoyed it, adequate aural sex, not literally of course.

Evil INC. - 3.0 Disorder Evil INC. - 3.0 Disorder

Great track has a lot of power and a sinister edge, I was wondering if you would mind if I used this on a YouTube video I'm going to upload, I'll give you the credit and have a link to the track. Thanks for reading and good job. :)

Epochal Realization Epochal Realization

Excellent Ambience

Brilliant, would give a great feel to the starboard menu in a game my friend and I are creating.

Neurotangent responds:

Thank you! I really enjoy ambient music, I hope to produce a lot more of it in the future. If you end up using it let me know, that'd be really cool :)